Titrations the easy way, in a fraction of the time.
Educational Price $79.00
This is exceptionally functional and easy to use software allowing students to carry out titrations in minutes - with no broken glassware or spilt solutions.This software encourages and demonstrates use of the scientific method, experimental design and discovery learning.
This versatile package enables your students to alter:
- Solution type in both burette and flask
- Molarity of each solution
- Volume in flask
- Flow and drop controls
A wide range of indicators are available:
- Methyl Orange
- Methyl Red
- Bromothymol Blue
- Hypothetical IDEAL Indicator
Student Quiz Options which allow your students to test themselves, by carrying out experiments on a solution of unknown strength, which is generated by the computer. The computer also marks their calculated answer.
100 Unknown solution strengths which allow the teacher to set assignments or prac tests. The teacher can select from any of the unknown concentrations, acids or bases. The unknown concentrations are listed in the teacher manual.
Blackline masters include experiments on:
- Strong Acid/Strong Base Titrations
- Weak Acid/Strong Base Titrations
- Weak Base/Strong Acid Titrations
- Diprotic Acid/Strong Base Titrations
- Weak Acid/Weak Base Titrations
New Features in Version 4:
- Save data as text for later analysis.
- Save the last 6 titrations for instant recall.
- Print graphs easily.
- Print Data for the last 6 titrations.
Mac OSX & Microsoft Windows